Thursday, July 13, 2006

Well, I can't believe it's been so long since I posted. Gives you an idea how exciting my life is, here in the wilderness. I've had lots and lots of family time, and lots and lots of time in nature. I've seen lots and lots of wildlife: loons, osprey, cormorant, vultures, owl, woodpeckers, hummingbird, foxes, turtle, minnows, frogs, toads, dragonflies, all sizes and colours, mosquitos, in abundance, a horsefly bit me on the leg yesterday. Yes, life is exciting!

The weather has finally turned very hot, and I am heading for the lake for a swim with my nephew Cal this afternoon. That is the type of thing that takes genuine priority over blogging.

Cheerio,

SPLASH!

Jacquie

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What no fish? Bear? Beaver? You need to get out more. Take a canoe down the creek to lormer.

2:48 p.m.  
Blogger Jacquie Wareham Life Coach said...

OK Terry, my detecting skills have put you at the top of my list of suspects. The my-mom-your-mom business was a good clue. But the Lorimer reference gave it all away.

The lake is fabulous, warm warm warm. Hope to see you and your family sometime this summer. Cheers! Agatha Christie.

1:15 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

was wonderin..didn't intend to be sly but yeah after I posted thought she won't know who this is... Folks and Jeff up later this month, not sure i'll make it this year may be mid Aug. Enjoy yourself Jacquie fun reading your blog! Hope your sister and brothers, families are all doing well. Terry

3:54 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home