Friday, June 30, 2006

The Wawa Goose


OK you guys, I know your lives wouldn't be complete without seeing my picture of the Wawa Goose. It's a couple weeks old, but here it is!

Computer time is tricky for me, as you only get half an hour at the library. There is an internet cafe, but it's only open in the day, no evenings.

The weather has been good; some rain, but mostly at nights, and lots of sun and warmth.

I'm slowly getting to know a few people here, but it takes time.

Miss you all, Love, Jacquie

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so right.
My life is now complete.
I am ready to be Canadian, eh?
love, k

9:44 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jackie! Yeah I know can't spell. Got this site in email from your mom via my mom..and wanted to say hi and what have you been doing? Just kidding I'll read your blog...what little I did read sounds like your at the lake and enjoying yourself! T

12:18 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home